Monday, April 7, 2008

Slightly delayed, but essentially on track...


This morning while driving to work, I was dismayed, but not surprised, to learn that three lanes of the 118 West were closed due to an earlier accident. (Do I drive a car this cool? No. But it would be funny if I did.) Luckily I leave my house excessively early, so I just sat back and listened to my NPR while sipping coffee. Slightly delayed, according to my monitor, but essentially on track. Ahem.

It was during this drive that I thought more about my recent internal conflict. I also reminded myself of my favorite Ziggy comic, because sometimes I need to slow down and not worry so much about tomorrow, or next week, or next month, rather, just enjoy today. Hope you're enjoying yours.

1 comment:

M. G. said...

Ahhh Ziggy. Why did he never wear pants?